Each year we are asked to help increasing numbers of incurably and terminally ill children or those abandoned without help or hope.

We need your help to offer them urgent medical treatment and care.

Donate now with PayPal

You can help Children in Distress by making an online donation through our PayPal account. This is a secure site through which you can donate by credit or debit card.

Click to donate with PayPal

Donate Direct

You can make donations direct to us by calling our office on 0141 559 5690 and one of our support team will take your details. We accept credit cards, cash, cheque, standing order, postal order or bank transfer. 

We also accept CAF vouchers which we redeem later. More details at  www.cafonline.org 

You might consider other ways to donate like

In Memorian

If you would like to set up a page in memory of a loved on and benefit Children in Distress please consult www.memorygiving.com           

Amazon Smile

Donating through shopping

If you shop on Amazon you can help raise money for us and it won’t cost you a single penny! Click the link below to choose Children in Distress as your charity and just shop as usual, using your same Amazon account. Amazon itself will  donate to us a percentage of what you spend. Just remember you must use the smile.amazon.co.uk website to raise money, so you might want to bookmark it. If you have any questions, just get in touch with us or click to read Amazon’s Help Page.


Easy fundraising  

Shop online at over 7,000 brands and the brands will make a donation to us. For more information: 


Employer Matched Donations are Even More Helpful

Does your employer match charitable donations made by you and your colleagues?

Please ask and double your support for Children in Distress.

Gift Aid

Where appropriate and with your approval, Gift Aid will be collected on donations.

If you are a UK tax payer, HM revenue and Customs will assist us to collect an additional 25p in £1 of your donation – all at no cost to you.

If you are a higher rate tax payer you can declare your donation and you will be reimbursed on the difference on the rate of tax.